Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten – On Friday December 18th Division Head of Study Financing and Head of Public Service Center Department (PSC) confirmed that the PSC as well will be accepting Study Financing Applications for the academic year 2016/2017 in Simpson Bay effective Monday, December 21, 2015, as was announced earlier in the week during the Council of Minister’s Press Briefing by Minister of Education, Hon. Silveria Jacobs.
Only applications with at least six (6) of the eight (8) supporting documents will be accepted. Applicants are advised to complete the application form as accurately as possible before submitting. An application form is considered invalid if not signed by the applicant (signatures will be validated during intake process).
In order to apply applicants must follow these steps:
- Go to www.studyfinancing.sx
- Read the terms, conditions and criteria for study financing
- Fill in the online application form
- Save and Print the application form
- Submit the completed and signed application form with the following required documents:
- Proof of Dutch Nationality from the Census Office or a copy of the Passport
- A detailed registration form from the Census office.
- A valid health certificate
- A tax assessment statement from the Inspectorate of Taxes supporting parental income for 2014
- Most recent grades/report card, transcript or high school
- Proof of application or admittance to educational institution
- A copy of a career interest test
- 2 recent passport pictures
If you have specific questions regarding the scholarship application process, applicants may contact the Study Financing Officer by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1721 542 5497 as soon as possible, to allow sufficient time to assist you before the scholarship closing date. The Public Service Center (PSC) in Simpson Bay ) is opened from Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:00 noon and 13:00 hours -15:00 hours.
Photo caption – Ms. Laurel Marlin (Study Financing Officer), Mr. Antonio Aventurin (Division Head Study Financing) and Ms. Emilia Thomas (Head of the Public Service Center).