Willemstad /Phillipsburg:— On Wednesday, March 14 2018, the annual meeting of the Entitled Asset holders of the Centrale Bank van Curaçao en Sint Maarten (CBCS) took place at the office of the CBCS, in the presence of the minister of Finance of Curaçao, Mr. Kenneth Gijsbertha, and the acting minister of Finance of Sint Maarten, Mr. Michael Ferrier, both acting as representatives of the Entitled Asset holders.
The agenda of the annual meeting consisted of the following items:
– The preliminary financial figures of Curaçao and Sint Maarten as per January 31, 2018;
– The economic outlook for Curaçao and Sint Maarten;
– The impact of Hurricane Irma on Sint Maarten;
– The CBCS’s role in the rebuilding of Sint Maarten;
– The apportionment formula;
– The appropriated reserves;
– The CBCS’s new strategic plan.
Minister Ferrier was informed by his colleague minister Gijsbertha that Sint Maarten can count on Curaçao’s help in the rebuilding the country of Sint Maarten.
Source: St. Martin News Network http://www.smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/28694-annual-meeting-of-the-entitled-asset-holders-of-the-cbcs.html