PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN
• Do not leave bag or any visible valuable item in your vehicle, even for a short period of time.
• Lock systematically windows and doors of your vehicle.
• Never go away from your car leaving engine running or ignition keys inside.
• Do not leave your ID’s, driving license or car official documentation inside your vehicle. •
• Avoid parking in isolated and dark space.
HOW TO REACT
• Call Gendarmerie by dialing 17.
• Avoid at most touching the vehicle and please go to the Gendarmerie for the complaint.
• Inform right away your bank in case of theft of a credit card.
• Suspend your line in case of theft of your cellphone.
Source: St. Martin News Network
CAR THEFTS GENDARMERIE AND POLICE INFORMS YOU.