(New and Existing Contractors)
NV GEBE has extended the compiling of its database of contractors (new and existing) to February 6, 2017. Eligible entities interested in executing works for NV GEBE that are associated with the various electrical and water supply services provided to the community must submit the below information to the company by February 6, 2017.
Such works include, but not limited to; trenching (by hand/backhoe), pulling and laying of electrical cables, laying of water lines, construction of meter walls and transformer houses, and installation of meter wall, pits, and manifolds.
You are kindly requested to submit the below-mentioned information regarding your company, no later than February 06, 2017 to the Executive Secretariat of NV GEBE.
1. Name of Company
2. Short description of the company
3. Chamber of Commerce document (not older than 6 months)
4. Crib number
5. Statement of good payment behavior SZV
6. Statement of good payment behavior Receiver’s Office
7. Proof of 2016 Business License
8. List of available equipment
9. Two references of executed work
Source: St. Martin News Network
Notice to General Contractors from GEBE.