Causeway Jump-Up said incident-free

PHILIPSBURG–The St. Maarten Police Force thanked the public on Monday for their “exceptional behaviour” displayed during the Causeway Jump-Up held last week Friday evening.

There were no reported fights or incidents during the event, acting police spokesperson Inspector Rensley Hendon said in a press release.

“There were also no arrests made. The public is encouraged that if this trend is continued, we can expect to have one of the safest and most enjoyable Carnival seasons ever,” Henson said.

180319-ENNIA_ENG_SXM-Talks-Banner-5XFM-REIS-468x60px

Source: The Daily Herald https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/74817-causeway-jump-up-said-incident-free

LEAVE A REPLY