Fire scare

001

Security guards at United Telecommunications Services’ main building in Philipsburg alerted the Fire Department on Wednesday evening after noticing smoke coming from its building located next to Chippie Café. Two fire trucks responded to the call and quickly put out the fire. The cause of the fire was a faulty generator in the building. According to the Fire Department, the incident was quickly controlled by firemen and technicians came to assist after the fire was contained.  

Source: The Daily Herald https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/72272-fire-scare

LEAVE A REPLY