The Fire Department rushed to GEBE headquarters in Philipsburg on Tuesday morning after receiving word of a gas leak in the back of the building.
Police also were notified and evacuated the building close to one of the restaurants in the area. Fire Department officer Nico van Zan said the firemen had the situation under control and the gas company was contacted to replace the bottle. Traffic came to a standstill for about 40 minutes after the “all clear” was given for traffic to resume. (Andrew Dick photo)
Source: The Daily Herald Gas leak