The Fire Department assisted the gas station on Bush Road after residents around the area noticed a stench on Friday night. They were called to find out where the leak was coming from and ordered the gas station to close. The stench was brought under control and the station said there was no leak, just gas that overflowed when filling its tanks. The Fire Department was called again on Monday as the smell of gasoline became unbearable for residents. The station was ordered to close again and will have to remove the sand and water from the gutter and drain the gutters near the gas station pipes. VROMI will assist the gas station with the clean-up.
Source: The Daily Herald https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/70756-gasoline-stench