GEBE generator catches fire, but disaster averted

001

CAY BAY–Already struggling utilities company GEBE was dealt another blow this evening when one of its generators caught fire.

Swift action by the Fire Department brought the blaze under control. No injuries were registered.
Police spokesman Chief Inspector Ricardo Henson said officers had diverted traffic from the area to prevent any hampering of firefighting efforts.

Source: The Daily Herald https://www.thedailyherald.sx/islands/69592-gebe-generator-catches-fire-but-disaster-averted

LEAVE A REPLY