MARIGOT–The Chamber of Commerce is reminding real estate agents that the professional cards issued by the Préfecture expired on July 1, 2018. It is therefore advisable to submit a renewal application before December 30, 2018. Any requests transmitted after this date will be considered initial requests (control of professional qualifications).
The professional cards of real estate agents, rental managers and syndicates of co-ownership issued by the Préfecture between July 1, 2008, and June 30, 2015, all expired on July 1, 2018, regardless of the validity date mentioned on the document (see Article 18 of Decree No. 2015-702 of June 19, 2015).
Without new cards, real estate agents will not be able to carry out their activity under penalty of sanctions.
Since July 1, 2015, the Chamber of Commerce CCISM has issued the one and only card for all the activities carried out (transaction, management, syndic, tourist services). If a company holds several cards, a single renewal file must be prepared.
– All legal and statutory representatives must provide proof of having completed at least 28 hours of continuous professional training when the real estate agent card expires in 2018 (42 hours of training for cards issued by the Chamber and expiring on or after January 1, 2019).
– The real estate agent card is valid for three years (article 80 of the amended decree of July 20, 1972).
– The professional card issued is numbered differently, to be referenced in the national file of real estate professionals.
– On receipt of the new real estate agent card, it is advisable to have all the attestations of employees and the preliminary declarations of activity of the establishments, offices, branches or agencies redone.
– The formalities related to the renewal of real estate professional cards give rise to the payment of a fee, the amount of which is set by decree of June 19, 2015, at 120 euros.
The activities carried out declared on the company registration certificate KBIS must correspond to the information requested on the professional card. This point was recently reiterated in an opinion of the Coordinating Committee of the Trade and Companies Register of November 2015 (CCRCS opinion no. 2015-30). Approach the Centre de Formalités des Entreprises (CFE), for this formality if necessary.
The list of documents to be provided is available on the CCISM Facebook page. An appointment must be made with the Chamber to file for the renewal of the card on Thursdays from 8:00am to 12:30pm and 2:00-5:00pm.
Contact the CFE, tel. 0590 27.91.51 or by email
firstname.lastname@example.org. The Chamber is open Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00am to 12:30pm and 2:00-5:00pm, and Wednesday and Friday from 8:00am to 2:15pm (uninterrupted). The CFE only receives by appointment; call 0590 27.91.51 or send an email to
email@example.com . Follow it on social networks: Facebook: CCI Saint-Martin, Instagram: Ccisaintmartin, and Twitter: CCISXM.