Emmanuel’s waste-to-energy memorandum

mw ad

PHILIPSBURG – On December 14 of last year, former VROMI-Minister Christophe Emmanuel paraded a memorandum of understanding to journalists during the weekly Council of Ministers press briefing about the construction of a waste-to energy facility. It was, the minister said, two signatures away from a done deal. He also promised to make the memorandum available […]

PHILIPSBURG – On December 14 of last year, former VROMI-Minister Christophe Emmanuel paraded a memorandum of understanding to journalists during the weekly Council of Ministers press briefing about the construction of a waste-to energy facility. It was, the minister said, two signatures away from a done deal. He also promised to make the memorandum available to the media but he never did. Stmaartennews.com now has a copy of the agreement in its possession and it also had a glimpse of a draft concession agreement with the Canadian company Envirogreen.

Kerstwens-SXMTalks-Eng-468x60px

Some articles are restricted exclusively for our registered members and paying subscribers. Please login here to read the rest of this article. If you do not already have a paid subscription, you will need to register here and pay for a subscription first in order to gain access to our website to read articles that are restricted to paid subscribers. You need to buy at least a Day subscription for 25ct to gain access. Or log in first if you are already a registered paying subscriber to this website. Click here to register and support our work with a paid subscription.

Source: StMaartenNews http://stmaartennews.com/environment/emmanuels-waste-energy-memorandum/

LEAVE A REPLY