Early morning blaze left 15 homeless, 3 families relocated in temporary homes. | SMN News

French Quarter:— At least 15 persons are now homeless due to an early morning fire in an upper flat of Residence La Palmerie. The fire started shortly after 7 am this morning due to leakage from a gas cylinder that was on the balcony of the apartment.
The couple of Haitian descent told SMN News they had at least 6 gas cylinders most of which were on their porch and one of the cylinders began spewing gas when she moved the bottle to sweep. The woman said in no time her apartment went up in blaze but luckily for

To read more: http://www.smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/32621-early-morning-blaze-left-15-homeless-3-families-relocated-in-temporary-homes.html