PHILIPSBURG:— The UP/DP/Brownbill government submitted the following names of persons who have to undergo the necessary screening in order for them to fill the positions as Prime Minister and Ministers in the interim.
According to well-placed sources, the following names of persons were submitted to Governor Holiday on Friday by formateur MP Franklin Meyers.
- Franklin Meyers — Prime Minister
- Joireen Wuite — Minister of Education
- Gary Matser —- Minister of Finance
- Leona Marlin — Minister of Justice
- Emil Lee — Minister of Health, Labor and Social Affairs (VSA)
- Milos Chomain Gittens — Minister of VROMI
- Minister of Plenipotentiary — Cornelius de Weever
Governor Holiday confirmed receipt of the names of candidates which he said was submitted for screening.
Source: St. Martin News Network http://www.smn-news.com/st-maarten-st-martin-news/27687-exclusive-franklin-meyers-possible-interim-prime-minister-2.html